Committed to bettering our community while raising awareness around the benefits of sobriety, a portion of the proceeds from Sober Is The New Cool merchandise will be donated to the Douglas Foundation.
Dedicated to financing and supporting the development of Montreal's Douglas Institute, the Douglas Foundation raises money for a number of purposes, including:
- Understanding the causes of mental illnesses, such as depression, anxiety, Alzheimer's, and many more
- Exploring preventative methods and treatments for mental illness
- Developing and bettering such treatments
- Increasing public access to mental health services
- Assisting affected families
- Educating the population while working to break the stigma around mental illness
- Creating a network of knowledge and practices to be shared between mental health professionals
Interested in getting involved with the Douglas Foundation to help further their intentions and increase awareness around mental health?